My life...so complex....Ok, not really complex, but there are a lot of things going on, driving me mad!!
It's funny since everyone sees me as the happy go lucky type that just goes with the flow, when I'm really going all out in things they don't know. Right now for example (right now = within the last hour), I'm taking to the leading man(person in charge) of my band, finding out what he wants for our music video, talking to our video editor, working out what we must do for the video and where to rent good quality video cameras(because using phone cameras was a stupid idea >.>). I'm also looking for uni scholarships, studying japanese, watching the lunar eclipse, looking for new games to play(always a priority) and practising guitar(^_^)
And thats just during holidays!! It gets way worse when I have school (tutor, study groups, etc)
But I guess it's all right, since it'll pay off in the end, hopefully....
Ok! now for something that's actually interesting(well more then my early life crisis) I recently found two pretty good youtube channels recently. The first is "4playerpodcast", the name says it all, 4 gamers have a podcast and play games, they have won the gamers podcast awards twice in a row and are pretty funny. their podcast site is alot better then their youtube channel!
Channel here --> http://www.youtube.com/user/4PlayerPodcast
Podcast here --> http://4playerpodcast.com/
The next is Tofugu, he is a half japanese blogger who used to do youtube comedy about america in japanese but now does comedy about learning japanese and japanese culture in english, his two channels are awesome (one is japenese and one in english) and his blog is just as good(actually much better)
Channel here --> http://www.youtube.com/user/tofugu
Blog here --> http://www.tofugu.com/
Thats it for me, time to get back to running 3 lives at once. OH!!! btw, my band is making a music video soon, I'll be sure to leave a link when it's done, but it might be a little heavy for your tastes since it is punk/metal, *shrugs* I can't play j-rock all the time now can I? *sad face*
No comments:
Post a Comment