Sunday, December 19, 2010

A day of slacking

As I said before I recently got back into world of warcraft, and I have spent most of the day play it with a few friends (mainly one person, but I forgot her character name and don't feel like using her real name). Had to prepare dinner again, clean a lot of things and buy the groceries(surprised I remembered to buy everything), It's starting to seem like I'm turning into a maid. Although I better be careful when saying that, last time I did at least 4 people offered me maid outfits, where they got them from I don't want to know(they still keep offering them to me >.>)

Believe it or not that is everything I did today, some people might see that and say "Day well spent", others might go "Get a life", but what both have to remember is that each day for me is total irrelevant to the last. Who knows, tomorrow I could making something for a friend(with a fee of course ;p), making a new song, or even going to the city(everything comes up last minute, kinda fun)

Anywho, latter haters~!

No comments:

Post a Comment