Friday, December 17, 2010

Finally money is near

Tried my hand at working today, wasn't to bad compared to what I expected, moving 2 tonnes of scrap metal into a container is easier then it seems. Hopefully I'm getting paid decently, I haven't got a clue on what the average pay is for that sort of thing is, but it was only a one off job so I guess it doesn't matter much. I'm guessing that most of the money is going straight to clothes *grin*

Also got my hair cut today, I told him to layer the top and shorten the fringe. Just before he started my mum called him over and told him something, in my mind I was screaming "Please don't tell him to cut it short, please, PLEASE, PLEASE!!". When he started the first thing he did was take a massive chunk off the side, I was like "FAAAAAARRRR-!!!" in my head, it was too late to stop him from cutting it short so i just went with it.

After is was done I went up to my mum and ask why, she told me she thought I would look nice with shirt hair, even though I told her I wanted long hair(not long long, like just past my shoulders) *sigh*

Well, wasn't to bad in the end, got paid, got a hair cut that was actually pretty good(still wanted it longer though) and I found out that mum is going to connect my bank account to a debit card so I can start buying things online without having to nag her. So happy about that last bit~!  *(^o^)*

No comments:

Post a Comment